USING THE CLUSTER MODEL FOR THE REALIZATION OF THE INVESTMENT POTENTIAL OF FRUIT AND VEGETABLE CANNING ENTERPRISESDidukh S.M
Key words: cluster development model;investment potential;fruit and vegetable canning industry enterprises;fruit and vegetable cluster
The main purpose of the article is to identify and study the organizational direction of the realization of the investment potential of fruit and vegetable canning enterprises, which is the implementation of the cluster development model. The article describes the prerequisites for using the cluster model of development for the realization of the investment potential of the fruit and vegetable canning enterprises in Ukraine. We calculated the coefficient of localization of production of canned fruits and vegetables in the southern regions of Ukraine. Its values indicate the presence of the conditions for the introduction of cluster model of development. The state and problems of the enterprises canning industry has been analyzed in the article. The fall in production occurs due to lower consumption, reducing incomes, outdated material and technical base of enterprises.
We have identified and substantiated the key organizational direction of the realization of the invest-ment potential of the enterprises of fruit and vegetable canning industry – the introduction of the scheme of the organization and interaction of participants of fruit and vegetable cluster by combining the efforts and the economic interests of producers of fruits and berries, agricultural enterprises, academic institutions and state and local authorities. The scheme of the organization and interaction of participants of fruit and vegetable cluster has been proposed and substantiated.
We have presented an organizational mechanism of the creation of the Black Sea fruit and vegetable canning cluster, its goals, objectives, powers and obligations of the participants and decision makers. The possible effects of the introduction of organizational measures to improve the investment potential of the fruit and vegetable canning companies has been presented. The effect of introduction of the Black Sea fruit and vegetable cluster will be including in the improvement of the individual components of the investment poten-tial of the enterprises cluster members and thus increase their economic efficiency
1. Bryzhan, I., & Savytska, I. (2011). Vplyv klasternykh ob’iednan na rozvytok pidpryiemstv i rehioniv. Vis-nyk Khmelnytskoho Natsionalnoho Universytetu, 2, 189-194.
2. Voinarenko, M. (2011). Klastery v ekonomitsi. Khmelnytskyi: KhNU, 502.
3. Iepifanova, I. (2009). Klasterna model yak napriamok pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti investytsiinoi diialnosti promyslovykh pidpryiemstv. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho Natsionalnoho Universytetu. Ekonomichni Nauky, 1(6), 24-27.
4. Ivanov, Y., & Oliinyk, A. (2009). Otsinka stiikosti rehionalnykh klasternykh struktur v aspekti yikh resurs-noho potentsialu. Visnyk Natsionalnoho Universytetu Lvivska Politekhnika. Problemy Ekonomiky Ta Upravlinnia, (640), 101-111.
5. Ivanchenko, H. (2013, October 25). Rozrobka klasternoi modeli rozvytku rehionu: Metodolohichnyi pidk-hid. Retrieved August 17, 2015, from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2049.
6. Prodius, I. (2012). Klasterna model rozvytku vynnoi haluzi. Ekonomika: Realii Chasu. Naukovyi Zhurnal, (3-4), 218-222.
7. Sabluk, P., & Kropyvko, M. (2010). Klasteryzatsiia yak mekhanizm pidvyshchennia konkurentospromozh-nosti ta sotsialnoi. Ekonomika APK., 1(183), 3-12.
8. Porter, M. (2000). Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Econo-my. Economic Development Quarterly, (14), 15-34.
9. Rosenfeld, S. (1997). Bringing business clusters into the mainstream of economic development. European Planning Studies, (5), 3-23.
10. Waits, M. (2000). The Added Value of the Industry Cluster Approach to Economic Analysis, Strategy De-velopment, and Service Delivery. Economic Development Quarterly, (14), 35-50.
11. Asheim, B., Cooke, P., & Martin, R. (2008). Clusters and Regional Development: Critical Reflections and Explorations. Growth and Change, (39), 372-375.
12. Zhuk, I. (2014). Statystychnyi Shchorichnyk Ukrainy Za 2014 Rik, 586-586.
13. Vietrov, O. (2005). Klasterna model – efektyvnyi instrument ekonomichnoho rozvytku hromady. Hro-madski Initsiatyvy, (1), 39-42.
14. Statystychni dani shchodo diialnosti pidpryiemstv. (2013, September 6). Retrieved August 17, 2015, from http://ukrstat.gov.ua/
15. Didukh, S. (2013). Formation and evaluation of investment potential of enterprises canning Ukraine. Kher-son.