RESEARCH OF PROBLEMS OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN HOTEL AND RESTRAUNT BRANCHKozak K.B.;Markova H.F
Key words: human resource management;hotel and restaurant branch;problems of a human resource management;workforce;work motivation system
This article presents the results of research into the problems of a human resource management in the hotel and restaurant industry and the importance of hospitality areas for tourism infrastructure in Ukraine.It is dealt with the relevance of solving the problems of the human resource management in the modern conditions of development of enterprises. The components of a practical importance of HR man-agement are: ideal designing of a practice of personnel administration; development of the theory, strategy , equipment, ways and control facilities of the personnel; rationalization of a practical management of people; orientation to requirements of the economic efficiency; motivation of the heads to make a choice of models of management from a number of modern alternatives. It is determined that in a modern conditions, search and staff recruitment are the most important part of the human resource policies of the enterprise and are the key elements of a human resource manage-ment system. The areas of work with the personnel in which the enterprise should intensify its efforts are : person-nel planning, the analysis of work, rationing of work and an assessment of execution, system of stimulation, organizational culture, system of measures for adaptation of new workers to work in the enterprise, training. It is investigated the important functions of the human resource management, specifics of hotel and restaurant branch, necessity of introduction of a modern effective models of management, communication of a system of motivation and work of the personnel. There are emphasized the main existing problems of the human resource management. The first one is the imperfect technology of development and adoption of personnel decisions. The second one is an absent orientation to achievement of efficiency. Third - methods of a set, an assessment and personnel train-ing are badly introduced. Attention is drawn to the components of the work motivation system and to the conditions for effec-tive management of the workforce. Conclusions and some measures are drawn on the necessity of the creation of an accurate system of work with workers, on the understanding of defects of the traditional native concept of the human re-source management, on formation of a new personnel policy and a corporate philosophy of the manage-ment
1. Balabanova, L., & Sardak, O. (2011). Upravlinnia personalom: Pidruchnyk (p. 468). Kiyv: Tsentr uchbovoi literatury.
2. Brahyna, Z., Dudiashova, V., & Kaveryna, Z. (2010). Upravlenye personalom: Uchebnoe posobye dlia vuzov (p. 125). Moskva: KnoRus.
3. Bratchenko, V. (2006). Upravlinnia personalom orhanizatsii v suchasnykh umovakh. Personal, (3), 25.
4. Hotelno-restorannyi biznes, yak osnovna skladova turystychnoi industrii. (2014, December 12). Retrieved September 2, 2015, from http://libr.rv.ua/ua/virt/78/
5. Shehdy, A. (2006). Ekonomika pidpryiemstva (p. 614). Kiyv: Znannia.
6. Kravcheno, T. (2005). Analiz okontseptsii kadrovoho menedzhmentu. (7), 13–21.
7. Kozak, K. (2011). Upravlinnia rozvytkom trudovoho potentsialu pidpryiemstva (p. 245). Kherson.
8. Rohliev, K. (2005, August 22). Osnovy hotelnoho menedzhmentu. Retrieved September 10, 2015, from http://tourlib.net/books_ukr/roglev.htm
9. Shapyro, S., & Shataeva, O. (2008). Osnovu upravlenyia personalom v sovremennukh orhanyzatsyiakh (p. 99). Moskva: Ynstytut mezhdunarodnukh hosudarstvenno - humanytarnukh sviazei.
10. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. (2014, November 15). Retrieved September 3, 2015, from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
11. Nechaiuk, L., & Telesh, N. (2003). Hotelno-restorannyi biznes: Menedzhment (p. 348). Kiyv: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury