MARKET ANALYSIS OF SANATORIUM AND HEALTH RESORT SERVICES IN UKRAINEKovalenko N.O
Key words: market of spa services;sanatorium and resort facilities;financial support;investment;tax regulations
The subject of the study is to analyze current trends and identify market functioning spa services in Ukraine. The purpose of the study is to analyze the current state of the market of spa services in Ukraine, on which are detected positive and negative trends of the market, determined deficiencies of functioning spa facilities and provided recommendations to improve their work in the future.
To achieve this goal was used such methods of investigation: a systematic method - in writing all of the structural elements; comparative analysis - to assess the market of spa services, including institutions operating in the market and their activities; deductive - in the knowledge of the general laws of market process sanitary-resort in Ukraine; analysis - to assess the impact of institutional factors on the efficiency of the studied market; analysis and grouping - for processing, synthesis and analysis of factual material, deter-mine market trends of spa services; using of graphs and tables - for visual presentation of the material; logi-cal generalization of the results - in formulating conclusions.
Considered regulatory and legal framework, which regulates the spa services market in Ukraine. Conducted classification of establishments market spa service for directions of sanitation and their geo-graphical location. Investigated the trend in the number of spa facilities and the number of people who made recovery in these institutions during 2010-2014, based on what was established that during the period quan-titative characteristic market of spa services tends to decrease. Highlighted the economic component of spa services market, and given the economic effects of the investigated market on the economy of the state. Based on the analysis highlighted the factors that constrain and stimulate market development of spa servic-es.
Offered a number of measures which allow effectively use all the potential of the market of spa ser-vices, namely: to ensure the profitability of spa facilities through continuous monitoring market spa services, expand existing service segment; to take into account the principles and apply pricing strategies; to develop and implement measures to attract investors to the market; to use the method of tax incentives for new spa facilities and potential investors to apply the strategy of institutions spa complex.
The results of the study can be used in the development of the public authorities of market develop-ment programs of spa services in Ukraine
1. Vuitsyk, O. (2008). Rol i mistse rekreatsiino-turystychnoho kompleksu v strukturi ekonomiky Ukrainy. Visnyk Lvivskoho Universytetu. Seriia Ekonomika., (39), 93-93
2. Pro kurorty : Zakon Ukrainy vid 05.10.2000 №2026-III. (2014, October 8). Retrieved October 17, 2015, from http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2026-14
3. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. Sanatorno-kurortni ta ozdorovchi zaklady. (2014, August 18). Retrieved October 8, 2015, from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
4. Chornenka, N. (2006, March 24). Orhanizatsiia turystychnoi industrii. Retrieved October 8, 2015, from http://tourism-book.com/pbooks/book-39/ua/chapter-1935/
5. Vorobiov, I. (2012). Finansove zabezpechennia rozvytku sanatorno-kurortnykh zakladiv. Naukovyi Visnyk: Finansy, Banky, Investytsii, (3), 47-47.
6. Davydova, O., & Khalina, I. (2006). Doslidzhennia faktoriv, shcho vplyvaiut na turystskyi popyt v Ukraini. Kommunalnoe Khoziaistvo Horodov, (71), 372–376.
7. Nestorenko, T. (2014, December 23). Pryntsypy formuvannia tsin na posluhy zakladiv sanatorno-kurortnoi sfery. Retrieved October 8, 2015, from http://www.readera.org/article/pryentsyepye-formuvannja-tsin-na-posluhye-zakladiv-sanatorno-kurortnoye-sferye-10162927.html
8. Mihushchenko, I. (2008). Lokalni turystychno–rekreatsiini kompleksy yak alternatyvna model aktyvizatsii investytsiinoi diialnosti u turystychnii haluzi. Stratehichni Priorytety, (3(8)), 168-168.
9. Ziatkovskyi, I. (2000). Finansove zabezpechennia diialnosti pidpryiemstv (p. 229). Ternopil: Ekonomichna dumka.
10. Humeniuk, V. (2014). Tendentsii podatkovoho rehuliuvannia rynku sanatorno-kurortnykh posluh v Ukraini. Ekonomika Rozvytku, (3), 18-24