THE RELATIONSHIP PROPERTY AS A MAIN COMPONENT OF THE FORMATION OF A MODERN MARKET ECONOMY OF UKRAINEMagdenko S.O
Key words: property;ownership;types of property;forms of management;efficiency;market economy;the economic entity
The article examines the forms, types and forms of ownership inherent in the modern market econ-omy, the trend of the formation of modern forms of property, their relationship with the forms of management of the food industry.
The genesis of the formation of collective and state ownership of the economy of any state begins with private property. However, further development of the forms and types of property in Ukraine leads back to private property, which is already represented by politicians as the distribution of state and collective own-ership between members of the community with a separate share of the property. In other words speaking, by "democratization of capital". As a result of denationalization and privatization of a merger of business and politics. That is carried out in the 1990s, the privatization of which was to be a key factor in Ukraine out of a deep systemic crisis, failed to meet expectations. In many cases, the owner does not appear effective. Also creates an imbalance of private and public interests, often due to the failure of investors commitments.
The forms of manifestation of property in historical perspective are constantly changing and improv-ing in line with the changes in the productive forces of society.
Economies of scale, its complexity, the absolute increase in population on the planet, the increase in its needs have contributed the emergence of new problems of different social character - from economic and social to environmental. Classical (personal) private property and it is based on a market economy can not solve these problems.
In connection with this start to occur and become increasingly important new forms of private owner-ship, providing for the transition from the individual to the socialization of private property. State property should also acquire a social character. That is, should not act only in the interests of certain sectors of socie-ty, but also in the interests of the majority of its members.
For the effective functioning of the market economy in Ukraine is necessary to change the goals and mission of the enterprise. First of all, they should be designed to meet the needs of the population with quali-ty goods and services. And only this should be the basis for long-term profit spent on their own consumption and to improve the techniques and technologies of production and management.
1. Mandybura, V. (2013). Systemno-formatsiina transformatsiia instytutu vlasnosti. Ekonomichna teoriia, (2), 57-73.
2. Symonenko, V. (2007). Hosudarstvo y runok: Puty partnerstva. Ekonomika Ukrainy, (1), 71-77.
3. Tobyn, D. (2002). Teorema o nevydymoi ruke dolzhna but modyfytsyrovana. Rossyiskyi Ekonomycheskyi Zhurnal, (3), 44-45.
4. Styhlyts, D. (2003). Hlobalyzatsyia: Trevozhnue tendentsyy / (p. 255). Moskva: Musl.
5. Pavlyshenko, M. (2007). Pro viddilennia vlasti vid biznesu. Ekonomika Ukrainy, (2), 53-61.
6. Budkin, V. (2007). Postsotsialistychna transformatsiia vlasnosti. Ekonomika Ukrainy, (2), 39-44.
7. Kindzerskyi, I. (2007). Instytutsionalni aspekty vidtvorennia u konteksti struktury transformatsii. Ekonomi-ka Ukrainy, (1), 4-13.
8. Danko, M. (2007). Reorhanizatsiia pidpryiemstv u konteksti formuvannia korporatyvnykh struktur. Економіка України, (1), 64-70.
9. Stepanenko, S., & Yakovenko, L. (2009). Transformatsiia vidnosyn vlasnosti v umovakh formuvannia postindustrialnoi ekonomiky (p. 187). Poltava: Skaitek.
10. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. (2014, November 16). Retrieved October 1, 2015, from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
11. Derzhavna veterynarnata fitosanitarnasluzhba Ukrainy. (2014, October 4). Retrieved October 1, 2015, from http://vet.gov.ua/sites/default/files/factories/pererob45.doc