NON-VERBAL MEANS OF BUSINESS COMMUNICATION AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENTTarnavskyi M.T
Key words: business communication;emotional state;psychic personality;communication;language
The questions of non-verbal communication, inadequate lighting in the scientific literature. We study the appropriate
behavior of people who are inextricably linked to their mental state. Particular attention is paid to non-verbal contacts
with representatives of some of the peoples of foreign countries when their symptoms do not coincide with the generally
recognized. Nonverbal behavior is inextricably linked to his mental state, and serves as a means of expression. In
the process of communication is an object of this behavior as an indicator of the hidden explanations from direct observation
of individual psychological characteristics of personality. On this basis reveals the inner world of man, made the
formation of the psychological content of communication and collaboration.
The relevant studies are developed different classifications of non-verbal means of communication, which include
all the gestures, intonation characteristics of voice, gestures, facial expressions, and a number of other factors.
The most important of these is the so-called kinetic means, which is the healthy perception of movement of another person,
which function in the communication process. Kinetics includes movement, manifested in facial expressions, posture,
gaze and walk. An important role is given to exactly mimic - motor muscles of the face. They are considered the
most important in the transmission of information. The author concludes that the knowledge of non-verbal means of
business communication can greatly help, especially the heads of enterprises, in the process of negotiations with business
partners and personnel management
1. Anykeeva N. P. (1969). Psykholohycheskyi klymat v kollektyve. M.: Prosveshchenye, 223.
2. Baranova S. V. (2006). Profesiina vidpovidalnist v upravlinskii diialnosti. Luhansk: «Svitytsia», 200.
3. Burdianskyi N. F. (2008). Psykholohyia v upravlenyy y byznese. Odesa: Feniks, 312.
4. Lobunskaia V. A. (1989). Psykholohyia yekspressyvnoho povedenyia. M.: «Znanye», 62.
5. Lokareva T. V. (2000). Pedahohichne spilkuvannia. Zaporizhzhia : ZDU, 154.
6. Riukle Kh. (1998). Vashe tainoe oruzhye v obshchenyy (per. s nem.) M.: «Znanye», 161.
7. Chmut T. K. (2007). Kultura dilovoho spilkuvannia. K.: «Znannia», 231.