THE MAIN STAGES OF EVOLUTIONARY DEVELOPMENT OF THE INSTITUTIONAL ENVIRONMENT OF DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE GROUPSDobriansky N.A;Nikiforchuk A.A;Nikoliuk E.V
Key words: stages of evolutionary development;diversified corporations (GKO);the institutional environment, diversification
Pre-conditions of creation of effective institutional environment were mortgaged in different periods of
development of economy of Ukraine, but at the same time there were certain contradictions in control system
by activity of corporations. Every period personified the new stage of understanding guidance of country of
economic problems and making of ways of their decision. An institutional environment in this period was look
like the system of party-economic assets: all key posts on enterprises were distributed not accordingly with
professionalism of leaders, but after old party-top-level copulas. For this purpose three reasons served basis,
in our view,: absence of home highly skilled independent managing at the market of labor; unavailability of
enterprises highly to pay skilled labor of the foreign managing; bits and pieces of totalitarian world view and,
in this connection, subzero desire of mutual exchange by the accumulated experience between countries
with the developed market economy and countries of former socialistic camp.
In every case a corporation in the person of her higher management (and in the conditions of
Ukraine it, as a rule, proprietors) does a choice in behalf on the gradual plugging of workers in the system of
business mutual relations in the field of property instead of hard management the hired personnel. It
presents a major task in becoming and forming of normal corporate relations. We are present the textbook
terms of ménage taking into account the terms of market. The point is that exactly the elementary rules of
economic activity do not work for us, in majority, carry formal character, but it quite not means that it is not
needed to invent in new market relations and radically new receptions and rules
1. Аndronov, V.V. (2003). Korporativnyj menedzhment v sovremennykh ehkonomicheskikh otnosheniyakh.
[Corporate management in modern economic relationships], Ekonomika, Moscow, Russia.
2. Atamanchuk, H.V. (1997). Teoryia hosudarstvennoho upravlenyia: Kurs lektsij. [The theory of public administration:
Course of lecture], Legal literature, Moscow, Russia.
3. Basyurkina, N.Y. (2007). “Features of agro-industrial integration in the transformation of the economy (for
example, tinned vegetables and fruits sector)”. Pivdennoukrains\'kyj pravnychyj chasopys, vol. 3, pp. 84-89.
4. Bugel, U.V. “Organization of the credit process of commercial banks in Ukraine”, Ekonomika: problemy teorii
ta praktyky. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats, vol. 207, pp. 473-478.
5. Varnalij, Z.S. (2002). Osnovy pidpryiemnytstva: Navch. posib. [Fundamentals of entrepreneurship: Training
manual], Press, Kiev, Ukraine.
6. Dovgan\', L.Є. (2004). Upravlіnnya korporatsіyami: Monografіya. [Management Corporation: Monograph],
Polіtekhnіka, Kiev, Ukraine.
7. Mostens\'ka, T.L. (2008). Korporativne upravlіnnya. – Pіdruchnik. [Corporate Management. - Tutorial],
Karavela, Kiev, Ukraine.
8. Аsaul, А.N. (2006). Menedzhment korporatsii i korporativnoe upravlenie: Monografiya. [Management of
the corporation and Cooperative Management: Monohrafyya] Gumanistika.
9. Orekhov, S.А. (2006). Osnovy korporativnogo upravleniya: uchebnik. [Fundamentals of Corporate Control:
Tutorial], Market DС, Moskva, Russia.
10. Schumpeter J. (1982). Teoryia ekonomycheskoho razvytyia (yssledovanye predprynymatel\'skoj prybyly,
kapytala, protsenta y tsykla kon\'iunktury). [Theory of economic development (research of enterprise income, capital,
percent and cycle of the state of affairs)], Prohress, Moskva, Russia.