ANALYSIS OF WAYS TO IMPROVE PROFITABILITY AND RESERVES THE BAKING INDUSTRY IN UKRAINEKaytansky J.S;Samofatova V.A;Oleinik V.V
Key words: baking industry;bread market;profit;profitability;reserves;development
The article described the current state and development trends of the baking industry in Ukraine. Shows the factors
and ways to improve the profitability of enterprises of the baking industry. Identified reserves of increasing profits at
the baking enterprises with recommendations for their implementation. It is noted that the baking industry as an important
part of the food industry to provide people socially important products, affect food security and subject to strict regulation
profitability for mass bread. Ensuring effective functioning of enterprises baking industry in these conditions is extremely
difficult and urgent task. Achieving high profitability is possible with the system taking into account all the factors
that influence the development of the industry. Reserves increased profitability can be implemented in the following
cases: with increased production and sales; by reducing the cost of production and sale of products, the introduction of
scientific and technological progress; by improving the quality of products sold. Three main stages of the identified reserves:
an analytical phase - detection and quantification of reserves; organizational stage - development of complex
engineering, organizational, economic and social measures to ensure the use of the identified reserves; functional stage
- the practical implementation of measures and monitoring their implementation. The state of the market for products
bakeries and found his subsequent features: permanent decline in production and sales; low industry average capacity
utilization; high level of fixed assets of the industry; high competition in the market of bakery products; problems in securing
stable raw material in the required quantity and acceptable quality, low level of profitability based on state regulation
of the industry. A following ways to grow the profitability of enterprises baking industry, providing partial compensation for
the cost of complex technological equipment of domestic production, improving product mix, rationalization of the use of
all production resources, improving marketing system and a flexible system of strategic management.
Keywords: baking industry, bread market, profit, profitability, reserves, development
1. Nikishina O. V. (2012). Prioriteti natsionalnoyi zernovoyi politiki ta mehanizmi yih realIiatsIyi v umovah
globaliszatsiyi ekonomski. Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti, № 4(16), 14-22.
2. Volkova O. D. Diagnostika stanu ta vikoristannya fInansovogo potentsialu pidpriemstva (na prikladI
pidpriemstv hlibopekarskoyi promislovosti. Avtoreferat… k. ekon. nauk, spets. 08.00.04. – ekonomika ta upravlinnya
pidpriemstvami (za vidami ekonomichnoyi diyalnosti). Odesa : Institut problem rinku ta ekonomiko ekologichnih
doslidzhen NAN Ukrayini, 2009, 14.
3. Krasilnikova E. E. (2014). The development of the baking industry in Ukraine. Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti,
№ 4(24), 10-16.
4. Kovalenko L. O., Miheenko T.V. (2014). Problemi ta perspektivi rozvitku hlibopekarskoyi promislovosti
ekonomiki. Naukoviy visnik ChDIEU, 2 (22), 19-24.
5. Derzhavniy komitet statistiki Ukrayini [Elektronniy resurs]. – Rezhim dostupu : http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
6. Vasilchenko A. N. (2009). Sostoyanie i perspektivyi razvitiya hlebopekarnoy promyishlennosti v Ukraine.
Harchova nauka і tehnologіya, 1(6), 5-8.
7. Krisanov D. F., Buzhimska K. O. (2010). Transformatsiyi v harchovih galuzyah ta yih innovatsiynotehnologichna
modernizatsiya. Ekonomіka APK, 7, 113- 121.
8. Osipov P.V. Integralnyiy proizvodstvennyiy potentsial pischevoy promyishlennosti. – Odessa : Institut
problem ryinka i ekonomiko-ekologicheskih issledovaniy NAN Ukrainyi, 2004, 289.
9. Prokip M. I. Stan khlibopekars’koyi haluzi. [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu :
10. Volkova S. F., Zolotuhina A. O. (2012). Sostoyanie i perspektivyi razvitiya hlebopekarnoy
promyishlennosti Ukrainy. Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti, 3(15), 46-50.