Financial policy and budget security of UkraineTarasova O.
Key words: financial policy; financial system; state regulation; budget security; the economic growth.
The article examines the problems of ensuring Ukraine\'s budget security, which plays an extremely important role in the development of society. The content of financial policy as part of the state\'s economic policy is considered. The methodological principles are formulated on the basis of which the financial policy should be implemented: focus on the ultimate goal; macroeconomic balance of all sectors of the economy; conformity to the interests of all members of society; use of economic laws; accounting for internal and external factors of influence.
The role of financial policy in ensuring stable economic growth is substantiated. The main threats to Ukraine\'s budget security are identified: a high level of public debt; high level of deficit of the state budget; an increase in the share of budget expenditures for financing the defense and security sector; inflation-devaluation fluctuations.
It is concluded that the annual increase in expenditures on servicing the public debt creates the ef-fect of "crowding out" to finance other areas of expenditure that are important for economic growth.
Sources of financing the budget deficit are revenues from privatization, as well as government loans. At the same time, non-fulfillment of privatization plans leads to the need for an additional issue of government securities, which in turn increases public debt.
The dynamics of state budget expenditures on defense and security is analyzed. At the same time, it is noted that issues of accounting and efficiency of using budget funds remain an important problem. The tasks are formulated, the solution of which will allow optimizing the financial policy.
1. Bazylevych, V. D., & Balastryk, L. O. (2004). Derzhavni finansy (V. D. Bazylevych, Ed.). K.: Ari.
2. Balabanov, A. I., & Balabanov, I. T. (2002). Finansyi. Piter: SPb.
3. Oparin, V. M. (2001). Finansy (2nd ed.). K.: KNEU.
4. Savchenko, K. V. (2013). Mozhlyvosti vykorystannia finansovoi polityky derzhavy dlia stabilizatsii natsionalnoi ekonomiky. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Natsionalnoho universytetu derzhavnoi podatkovoi sluzhby Ukrainy, (2), 44-55.
5. Fedosov, V., Oparin, V., & Lovochkin, S. (2002). Finansova restrukturyzatsiia v Ukraini: Problemy i napriamy. K.: KNEU.
6. Metodychni rekomendatsii shchodo rozrakhunku rivnia ekonomichnoi bezpeky Ukrainy. Zatverdzheno Nakazom Ministerstva ekonomichnoho rozvytku i torhivli Ukrainy vid 29.10.2013 № 1277. (2013). Retrieved from http://cct.com.ua/2013/29.10.2013_1277.htm
7. Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstva finansiv Ukrainy. Retrieved from https://www.minfin.gov.ua/news/view/statystychni-materialy-shchodo-derzhavnoho-ta-harantovanoho-derzhavoiu-borhu-ukrainy_2016?category=borg&subcategory
8. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro derzhavnyi biudzhet Ukrainy na 2018 rik» № 2246-19 : Za stanom na 07.12.2017. (2017). Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2246-19
9. Dodatok do makroekonomichnoho ta monetarnoho zvitu za liutyi 2017 r. (2017). Retrieved from https://bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/article?art_id=43297262&cat_id=58037
10. Ofitsiinyi sait Mizhnarodnoho valiutnoho fondu. Retrieved from http://www.imf.org/external/np/fad/trans/