Adaptiveness as a key factor of competitiveness of an enterpriseLipova O.; Cherevata T.
Key words: adaptation; adaptiveness of enterprises; adaptation process; adaptation stages of enterprises; adaptation mechanism of enterprises; competitiveness of enterprises.
The top priority purpose of this article is the analysis and grounding of in disputable relationship of important marketing concepts “competitiveness of enterprises” and “ adaptiveness of enterprises“ and introduction of the list, purpose, content, instruments of each of the stage of the adaptive prosess of an enterprise.
The article analyses the relevance of the adaptive prosess of enterprises as the basis of development of enterprises competitiveness.
There are some effective factors causing the necessity of adaptive modifications for enterprises. The category of «adaptability of enterprises» is specified as the speed of response of enterprises to changes that take place both in external and internal environment in the course of its operation during all stages of the life cycle. The recommendations of economic entities practical adaptation to the conditions of external environment have been proposed. The sequence of adaptation stages in the terms of transitive economy is developed. It is suggested to assess the adaptability of the enterprises by the aspects such as: organizational, labor, investment, innovation, manufacturing, financial, legislative, informational.
Taking into account that the level of adaptability of each separate enterprise is a dynamic value and can be changed concerning time because of influence of specific factors of subjective and objective character, the semantic accent has been done on the types of its condition: previous, current and perspective.
It should also be taken into account that the estimation of adaptability level of each enterprise and competitiveness level of enterprises must be done constantly, at every stage of its functioning.
1. Biloshkurska, N. V. (2010). Modeli adaptyvnoi povedinky ta yikh rol u formuvanni ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva. Aktualni Problemy Ekonomiky, (12 (114)), 101-104.
2. Donets, L. I., & Vashchenko, N. V. (2008). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemstva. K.: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury.
3. Mishchenko, A. P. (2014). Stratehichne upravlinnia. K.: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury.
4. Yachmenova, V. M., & Osmanova, Z. O. (2010). Sutnist poniat «adaptatsiia» ta «adaptyvnist». Visnyk Natsionalnoho Universytetu «Lvivska Politekhnika», (684), 346-353. Retrieved from http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/natural/VNULP/Ekonomika/2010_684/71.pdf
5. Ohten, A. A., & Vinogradova, O. R. (2009). Eoreticheskie osnovyi adaptivnogo planirovaniya proiz-vodstva. Naukovyi Visnyk ChDIEU, (3 (4)), 101-107.
6. Entsiklopediya kibernetiki (Vol. 2). (1975). K.: Gl. red. ukr. sov. entsikl.
7. Sragovich, V. G. (1981). Adaptivnoe upravlenie. M.: Nauka.
8. Eshbi, U. R. (1959). Vvedenie v kibernetiku. M.: Izd-vo inostr. lit.
9. Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2012). Marketing Management (14th ed.). Pearson Education Limited.
10.Economic dictionary (2017). Retrieved from mirslovarei.com/content_eco/.