Management of professional-qualification development of employees in winery industriesSedikova I.
Key words: management; vocational qualification development; winemaking industry; personne.
The purpose of the article is the theoretical synthesis and development of practical recommendations for improving the management of professional and qualification growth of wine-making enterprises employees. The theoretical generalization and development of practical recommendations for improving the management of professional development of workers of winemaking enterprises were made in the research. The article describes the basic principles of management of professional qualification development of workers at the enterprises of the wine-making industry. The needs for training, retraining and skills development of the wine industry employees have been identified. In the research, for determination of the role and quality of the personnel potential of enterprises in the wine-growing field of the region, the information of main indicators the human resource potential assessment at the enterprises of the wine-making industry was summarized. It has been established that the development of an employee is her acquisition of new knowledge and skills that he can use in his professional activities. It has been proved that the motives for stimulating professional development can be: maintaining of a position or obtaining another, one ensuring of stability or increasing revenues, expanding an employee’s contacts, gaining new knowledge, which will allow to increase its competitiveness in the labour market. The methodical approaches to determination of indicators of economic efficiency of measures on professional training of the personnel have been considered. According to the results of the research, the following conclusions have been formulated: The personnel management system, which is adequate to the modern requirements and needs, should ensure the transition from inadequately coordinated and not always coordinated measures to resolving issues accorsing to the systematic formation of highly professional, flexible, innovative staff potential capable of meeting the requirements of modern and subsequent periods based on the basis of the latest achievements of domestic and world science and practice. It has been proved that the most important factors in achieving the goal of creating a modern staffing potential are: effective functioning of the system of training specialists in management; full (by number and professional criteria) security provided by management specialists; the ability of management specialists to work by the principle of targeting the end result; withdrawal of managerial functions at the forefront of responsibility in the system; their possession of the latestmanagement technologies; the progressive orientation of management activity to the perfect management; selection of managers and functional specialists for their use in the most important areas of production, including those requiring modernization and changes in the enterprise or management structure. Awareness of the need for a strategic vision of the problems of the personnel policy of efficient management wines (winemaking) enterprises as an instrument of equipped not only with technique and software, but also modern methods of effective management, will significantly increase the personnel potential of enterprises and industry, which under certain conditions, will lead to stabilization and economic efficiency of their activities.
1. Grehem, H. T., & Bennett, R. (2003). Upravlenie chelovecheskimi resursami (T. Yu. Bazarova & B. L. Eremina, Ed.). YuNITI-DANA.
2. Kibanov, A. Ya. (2002). Osnovyi upravleniya personalom. INFRA.
3. Savchenko, V. A. (2002). Upravlinnia rozvytkom personalu. KNEU.
4. Maslov, E. (2000). Upravlenie personalom predpriyatiya (P. Shemetov, Ed.). Novosibirsk: INFRA-M.
5. Shekshnya, S. (2014). Upravlenie personalom sovremennoy organizatsii. Biznes-shkola – Intel-Sintez.
6. Adamenko, E. (2015). Professionalnoe obuchenie personala. Menedzher po personalu., (11), 58-62.
7. Mirovoy vinnyiy ryinok: pereraspredelenie sil. (2013). Retrieved from http://ubr.ua/market/ agrIcultural-market/vInnyI-rynok-otrezvlIaushIe-tendencII-261254
8. Povalyaeva, M. N. (2013). Poryadok obucheniya rabochego personala. Upravlenie razvitiem personala, (01 (09)), 36-45.
9. Karlovets, S. S. (2011). Problema razvitiya personala: sovremennyiy vzglyad. Upravlenie razvitiem perso-nala, (01 (25)), 26-31.
10. Doklad o razvitii cheloveka za 2015 god. Nyu-York, po zakazu PROON. (pp. 1-262, Rep.). (2015). Nyu-
11. Ctan vynorobnoi haluzi u sviti. Retrieved from http://take-profit.org/ economicnews.php.