WORK TRENDS GRAIN PROCESSING ENTERPRISES OF UKRAINEStretovych O.
Key words: market; economy grain processing enterprises; processed grains
The article analyzes the work of grain processing enterprises of Ukraine and recommendations on
the strategy for the further economic development of the industry.
In the grain processing enterprises there are such tendencies. Almost all major consumers of bread
flour plant ships products with deferred payments, non-payments under wraps "washout" of working capital.
The size of these frozen funds increases with each production cycle.
At the same time on the market of grain resources, there are many small and medium-sized
operators, which as a result of a number of barter and financial transactions have wheat and rye cheaper,
than those who have to buy large enterprises. Realizing that the profits from the processing of grain far
exceeds the profits from the repurchase and sale of grain, private entrepreneurs engaged in quite logical
processing of grain mainly on tolling scheme.
The development of market relations in this vein is quite natural and should satisfy all market
participants. But if this process is to analyze carefully, you will notice some negative effects:
- competition in the market of grain by-products takes place at the level of the finished product,
which generates overproduction, unnecessary accumulation of reserves and as a result the freezing of
working capital enterprises;
- small suppliers of flour and other products of grain processing is not able to provide a stable
consumer demand. As a consequence, a large processing enterprises are in "standby" mode;
- with spasmodic work of the enterprise, the employees is a loss of a sense of stability, resulting in a
desire to fast and big enough reward for the results of their work, regardless of the results of the enterprise
as a whole;
- due to the specifics of the economy grain processing, with significant fluctuations in monthly
processing volume, there are large fluctuations in the 1 ton of production costs, which in turn affects the
vibrations of the cost of production.
1. V Ukrayne sozdan Mukomolnыi soiuz. (2013). Retrieved 2016, from http://www.apkinform.com/ru/news/1016338#.WBG6QtKLQ4h.
2. Vereshchynskyi, O. P. (2013). Naukovi osnovy i praktyka pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti sortovykh
khlibopekarskykh pomolov pshenytsi. Kyiv.
3. Hosudarstvo zabыlo o mukomolakh? (2015). Retrieved 2016, from http://agronews.ua/node/57098.
4. IeS vidkryv kvotu dlia ukrainskykh vyrobnykiv boroshna. (2016). Retrieved 2016, from
5. Pro efektyvnist roboty zernopererobnoi haluzi Ukrainy. (2015). Retrieved 2016, from
6. Skopenko, N. S., & Stretovych, O. A. (2010). Suchasni tendentsii intehratsii ta kontsentratsii v
khlibopekarskii haluzi Ukrainy. Naukovi Pratsi Odeskoi Natsionalnoi Akademii Kharchovykh Tekhnolohii, 38(1), 420-
7. Stretovych, O. A., & Fedulova, I. V. (2010). Doslidzhennia ekonomichnoi efektyvnosti vykorystannia
sukhoi pshenychnoi kleikovyny na boroshnomelnykh pidpryiemstvakh. AhroYnKom, 1-3, 58-61.
8. Stretovych, O. A. (2010). Ekonomichna efektyvnist tekhnolohichnykh novovveden u pidpryiemstvakh
boroshnomelnoi haluzi. Ekonomika APK, 5, 74-78.
9. Stretovych, O. A., Skopenko, N. S., & Bondarchuk, V. H. (2009). Ekonomichne obgruntuvannia dotsilnosti
hranuliuvannia vysivok boroshnomelnymy pidpryiemstvamy. AhroYnKom, 5-8, 13-16.
10. Fedulova, I. V., & Stretovych, O. A. (2006). Metodychni pidkhody do formuvannia innovatsiinoi stratehii
pidpryiemstv khlibopekarnoi haluzi. Ekonomika: Problemy Teorii Ta Praktyky : Zbirnyk Naukovykh Prats, 214(4),