PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGERIAL CAPACITY OF TECHNICAL COLLEGE STUDENTSCherniak G.; Angelov G.
Key words: managerial capacity; psychological and pedagogical knowledge; university students; interpersonal com-munication; harmonization of interpersonal relations; behavioral regulation; communicative potential; the level of moral and ethical normativity; personal
The article discusses the current role of the psycho-pedagogical knowledge, with a modernized educational process of higher education, in the formation of managerial capacities of future specialists.
The approaches that harmonize interpersonal relationships, reduce performance, characterized by an aggressive, not restraint, resentment, rejection of each other. It is noted that the formation of the managerial capacity of technical college students is helpful to abandon the entrenched idea that psychology, pointing person distracts the head of its direct relationships, calling or engage in education, something moralizing, it ceases to be an exacting and strict manager. Psychology of management does not encourage the manager to play the role of a teacher, changed its management ideology. It comes from the fact that, in management theory and practice, there is a large "white spot" - an area of problems that are not only permits, but often do not even realize, causing nevertheless stress, general anxiety.
This white spot - the result of what is not considered two-layer structure of management. Its essence is simple: before the manager of any rank, if his authority is, at least one person, there are always two groups of tasks. The first - the tasks associated with the organization of the activities of its units, the interaction with other departments and senior management. The second problem - it the internal problems of units included in it people. It is a matter of labor morale or motivation activities, discipline, corporate culture, climate, relationships, health, personal and group of people, the credibility of the management and control.
1. Kysse, A. Y., Demchenko, D. M., & Anhelov, H. V. (2004). Natsyonalnыe osobennosty v sovremennom menedzhmente. Kyev-Odesa: SMYL.
2. Stremiadyn, V. V., Butsenko, Y. N., Polamarchuk, V. V., & Anhelov, H. V. (2004). Chelovekovedcheskaia kompetentnost v sovremennom upravlenyy. Kyev- Odessa: SMYL.
3. Levchuk, V. V., Myshkovets, A. V., & Kotlyk, S. V. (2009). Menedzhment: Ynnovatsyonno-stratehycheskye y psykholoho-эtycheskye aspektы. Odessa: Astroprynt.
4. Cherniak, H. A. (1997). Rol psykholohycheskykh znanyi v formyrovanyy upravlencheskykh navыkov u studentov tekhnycheskoho vuza. 57 Nauchn. Konf. Professorsko-prepodavatelskoho Sostava OHAPT : Tezysы Dokl, 21.
5. Cherniak, H. A., Anhelov, H. V., & Zarychanskyi, A. P. (1999). Psykholohyia chelovecheskykh vzaymosviazei. Odessa:VMV.
6. Cherniak, H. A., Butsenko, Y. N., & Kovalenko, L. F. (2008). Yskusstvo эffektyvnoho obshchenyia. Odessa: KP OHT.
7. Cherniak, H. A., Hordyenko, Y. A., & Butsenko, Y. N. (2014). Poysk harmonyy v chelovecheskom vzaymoponymanyy. Kherson: Hryn D.S.
8. Ahelov, H. V., Semov, V. A., & Chuhuenko, V. M. (1994). Psykholoho-pedahohycheskye osnovы upravlenyia proyzvodstvom. Kyev-Odessa: SMYL.
9. Teniuk, K. M., Stoiano, O. O., & Demchenko, D. M. (2006). Samovyznachennia osobystosti studenta yak maibutnoho fakhivtsia. Kyiv-Odesa: SMIL.
10. Shuvalov, S. E., Romanenko, O. V., & Anhelov, H. V. (1997). Sotsyoloho-psykholohycheskye rezervы menedzhmenta: Novыe podkhodы. Kyev-Odessa: SMYL.