ADAPTIVE MANAGEMENT FOR POTENTIAL OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT ENTERPRISES OF FOOD INDUSTRYSamofatova V.
Key words: food industry; enterprise; profit; adaptive management; sustainable development
The article focuses on several important issues related to the process of adapting to new and con-stantly changing economic conditions of the food industry. The work analyzes the problems of further im-provement of the management capacity of sustainable development of enterprises of food industry of Ukraine.
Characterized by the concept of sustainable development and its importance for the future function-ing of the food industry. Researched enterprise as a complex production system, and the control object. Highlighted the major factors that allow domestic food industry to adapt to changes in environmental condi-tions.
Analyzed the concept of economic and adaptive potential of the company and disclosed their rela-tionship. The approaches to building an adaptive management system in the enterprise.
Investigated the current state and development dynamics of enterprises for the production of the main types of food products. Characterized by export potential of food industry of Ukraine. The role of sci-entists of the Odessa national аcademy of food technologies in the growth of economic efficiency of poultry meat production and increase export opportunities.
It is noted that the sustainable development of the food industry is only possible through the mobili-zation of its internal resources, improve production efficiency and the appropriate level of resources.
The attention that the food industry should not only produce products, but also become the integra-tor in the food industry as a whole. It is noted that the capacity of sustainable development - strategic goal of the functioning of the food industry.
It is concluded that the adaptation of the food industry depends primarily on the effective use of domestic resources potential and effective adaptive management
1. Arystotel. (1975). Sochynenye (1st ed., Vol. 4). M.: Musl.
2. Kulyk, N. M., Sokolenko, T. M., & Shkaraban, S. I. (2013). Tekhnolohiia adaptatsii u systemi up-ravlinnia pidpryiemstvom. Ekonomichnyi Analiz, 3(14), 96-100.
3. Osypov, P. V. (2004). Yntehralnыi proyzvodstvennыi potentsyal pyshchevoi promыshlennosty. Odessa: Ynstytut problem rыnka y эkonomyko-эkolohycheskykh yssledovanyi NAN Ukraynы.
4. Ziablytskaia, N. V. (2013). Metodolohyia kompleksnoi otsenky adaptatsyonnoho potentsyala predpryiatyi nefte-hazovoi otrasly. Sankt-Peterburh.
5. Turitsa, N. A. (2009). Stratehichni chynnyky adaptatsii pidpryiemstv do zovnishnoho seredovyshcha (na prykladi miasopererobnykh pidpryiemstv). Odessa.
6. Bekmuratov, R. D. (2014). Formyrovanye adaptyvnoi systemы upravlenyia na predpryiatyiakh kondyterskoi otrasly pyshchevoi promыshlennosty APK. Saransk.
7. Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
8. Sots, S. M. (2015). Zernovi produkty i kombikormy. Systemy Tekhnolohii U Vyrishenni Problemy Efektyvnoho Zberihannia Ta Pererobky Zerna, 3(259), 4-5.
9. Smachylo, I. I. (2011). Mekhanizm upravlinnia stalym rozvytkom pidpryiemstv kharchovoi promyslovosti. Ternopil.
10. Craig, A. R., Joseph, J. F., Kevin, P. L., & Ahjond, S. G. (2011). Adaptive management for a tur-bulent future. Journal of Environmental Management, 92, 1339-1345.
11. Zięba, K., & Olma, S. (2016). Efficiency of management of sustainable development – challenges, problems, barriers. Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 2, 67-72.