THE PROBLEM OF FISCAL DECENTRALIZATION IN UKRAINEStupnytska T;Nemchenko G
Key words: fiscal decentralization;costs and revenues of local budgets;the effectiveness of fiscal decentralization
Improving the standard of living is the main aim of the market economy. How experience shows that to solve social problems at the local level, is much more effective than at the state level. This demands carrying out fiscal decentralization, the consequence of which is the transfer and delegation of spending powers, the creation of the financial base of local and regional self-government, the development of solutions to local problems. It is precisely because part of the economic reforms, fiscal decentralization serves in Ukraine. Under the financial decentralization should be understood not only the transfer of financial resources. It also involves the transfer of of powers in the financial sector (expenditure, revenue, tax).
The article deals with the problem of fiscal decentralization. The local budget of Ukraine in 2016 are deficient in because the expanded powers and means to implement them are absent. Therefore many social programs are threatened (financing and maintenance of vocational schools, the solution of environmental problems, and others.).
The authors have proposed non-standard sources of funding local budgets taking into account the potential of the region. As these sources is considered issue of local securities, provision of soft loans, subventions. For this it proposed the establishment of a regional investment bank, which will raise funds, including foreign investors.
Poposed calculation of the regional budget revenues per resident, which allows estimating as an opportunity in the social development of the region and the need for subventions improve production efficiency
1. Yevropeiska Khartiia mistsevoho samovriaduvannia. (2016, February). Retrieved from http://decentralization.in.ua/yevropejska-hartiya-mistsevogo-samovr/
2. Finansova detsentralizatsiia: «pidiomni» dlia hromad. (2016, February). Retrieved from http://constitution.gov.ua/publications/item/id/47
3. Zinchenko, M. A. (2015). Upravlinnia finansovymy potokamy mistsevykh biudzhetiv. Odessa.
4. Oparyn, V. M. (2005). Fynansovaia systema Ukraynu: Teoretyko-metodolohycheskye aspektu. K.: KNEU.
5. Voloshchuk, N. I. (2016). Rehionalni osoblyvosti rozvytku sfery maloho pidpryiemnytstva. Chernihiv, U.
6. Tkachuk, A. (2016). S konstytutsyei yly bez, detsentralyzatsyia nachalas. Teper tolko ne navredy! Zerkalo Nedely. Retrieved January 31, 2016, from http://gazeta.zn.ua/internal/anatoliy-tkachuk-s-konstituciey-ili-bez-decentralizaciya-nachalas-teper-tolko-ne-navredi-_.html
7. Van Khorn, D. K. (1996). Upravlenye fynansamy. M.: Fynansu y statystyka.html
8. Nekhaichuk, D. V. (2014). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichni zasady formuvannia investytsiinoi infrastruktury kompleksnoho rozvytku rehioniv. Kherson: Hrin D.S.
9. Chopenko, V. (2016, January 23). Yndeksyrovannaia zemlia. Retrieved from http://gazeta.zn.ua/ariculture/indeksirovannaya-zemlya-_.html.
10. Volokhova, I. S. (2014). Mistsevi finansy ta perspektyvy pohlyblennia finansovoi detsentralizatsiii v Ukraini. Odesa: Atlant.
11. Economides, N., & White, L. J. (1995). Access and Interconnection Pricing: How Efficient Is the Efficient Component Pricing Rule?, 3, 557-579.
12. Fisher, R. S. (1996). State and local public finance. Chicago: Aufl.
13. Gregory, P., & Stuart, R. (1999). Comparative Economic Systems (6th ed.). Houston Mifflin College.
14. King, D. N. (1984). Fiscal tiers: The economics of multi-level government. London.
15. Pedreja-Chaparro, F., Salinas-Jimenez, J., & Suarez-Pandisllo, J. (2006). Financing local governments: The Spanish experience. USA: Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgoa State Unversity