ADMINISTRATIVE INNOVATIONS AND FEATURES OF THEIR APPLICATION AT THE ENTERPRISES OF GRAIN STORAGE AND PROCESSINGSedikova I
Key words: innovation;management innovation;market of grain;grain storage companies;business processes
The growth of grain export potential of Ukraine, access to the world grain market, the arrival of po-werful multinational companies have radically changed the conditions and ways of doing business and has posed the problem of the formation of a sustainable competitive advantage of domestic enterprises. Among a variety of types of innovations in recent years have increasingly relevant management needed to do busi-ness in the new environment. However, most scientists are paying attention to the study of fragmentary management innovation in the enterprise, revealing only their nature and content. The article deals with general provisions and basic achievements of scientists in the field of innovation and innovative development of classical economic theory to contemporary. Generalizing considered definition, innovation is defined as a set of actions to address this problem with new alternative and effective methods, which aim to enhance socio-economic development of society. Іt has been proved that in today\'s changing business environment of the enterprise, organizational management structure which is based on functional and of hierarchical principles unable to provide adequate operative reaction for change and implementation of appropriate measures in the organization and implementation of business activities. Is concluded that under these conditions of business are more efficient the process approach. Сonsidered the main classification categories of business processes. Is proved the necessity introducing methods of business processes in enterprises grain storage in modern conditions, leading to a streamlining of the company, reducing it to clear procedures and increase efficiency of economic activity and competitiveness. Formulated the basic business processes at combine bakeries
1. Androshchuk, H. (2004). Hosudarstvennaia ynnovatsyonnaia polytyka. Yntelektualnaia Sobstvennost, 1, 37-40.
2. Savenko, I. I. (2009). Pryoretetnue napravlenyia ynnovatsyonnoi deiatelnosty zernosberyhaiushchykh predpryiatyi. Odessa, U: Polyhraf.
3. Shumpeter, I. (1992). Teoryia ekonomycheskoho razvytyia. M.: Prohress.
4. Tvyss, B. (1989). Upravlenye nauchno-tekhnycheskymy novovvedenyiamy. M.: Ekonomyka.
5. Frymen, K. (1982). The Economics of industrial innovation (2nd ed.). London: Frances Pinter.
6. Druker, P. (1994). Kak obespechyt uspekh v byznese. K., U.
7. Porter, M. (2001). Konkurentsyia. M.: Vyliams.
8. Zakon Ukraynы «Pro ynnovatsyonnuiu deiatelnost. (2016, January). Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/40-15
9. Prokopyshyn, L. P. (2008). Upravlencheskye ynnovatsyy y osobennosty ykh yspolzovanye na mashynostroytelnukh predpryiatyiakh v sovremennukh uslovyiakh. Lvivska Politekhnika, 628, 628-633.
10. Birkinshaw, J., & Mol, M. (n.d.). How Management Innovation Happens. MIT Sloan Management Review. (2016, January). Retrieved from http://sloanreview.mit.edu.
11. Donets, L. Y., & Barantseva, S. M. (2008). Upravlenye formyrovanyem prybuly predpryiatyia v runochnukh uslovyiakh khoziaistvovanyia. Donetsk: DonNUET.
12. Sedykova, Y. A. (2013). Ynnovatsyonnue metodu upravlenyia predpryiatyiamy zernovoho podkompleksa. Byznes-ynform, Kharkov,1(420), 114-117.
13. Nordsieck, F. (1934). Betriebsorganisation. Stuttgart: Lehre und Technik,Textband.
14. Sedykova, Y. A., & Selykhov, S. V. (2015). Orhanyzatsyonnue strukturu upravlenyia kak osnova effektyvnoho funktsyonyrovayia predpryiatyi. Ekonomyka Pyshchevoi Promushlennosty, 1(25), 53-55.