THEORETICAL PRINCIPLES OF STATE TOURISM DEVELOPMENT POLICY BASING ON THE MARKETING APPROACH IN THE MANAGEMENT PRACTICEIvanov A;Salamatina S
Key words: marketing approach in management practice;state tourism policy;tourism management;model of state policy as for tourism management;managerial function;managerial method
The implementation of the state tourism development policy as a process can be defined as pur-poseful activities of state authorities according to the adopted in advance program which shall be directed on the solving of social and economic problems of tourism development, achieving socially important, both for its development and for the development of the society in general, goals and particular spheres as well.
It is important to consider the managerial model, normative legal base, financial and economic sup-port, public administration system in order to put into practice the state tourism development policy.
The novelty of the developed by us complex model is the division of state administration influence. Consequently, state tourism development policy is divided into the regulatory influence whose object of ad-ministration is the market of subjects of tourist products and services; and program-oriented influence whose matter of policy and object of administration is the market of subjects of tourist products and services of double usage with resource, technical and infrastructural providing.
Considering the complex nature of tourism development as for the sphere of its activities in the mar-ket and Ukrainian legislation, it is reasonable to specify and extend the set of functions and methods of im-plementation of state tourism development policy regulation and classify the instruments of state tourism de-velopment policy in accordance with the spheres of their exercising.
State tourism policy marketing shall encourage the improvement of regional specific features of pro-duction operation and shall provide an opportunity to respond, in time, to the changes and hesitations of tourist market situation; shall take into account, to the fullest extent, not only economic, but political and social factors.
One of the methods of state’s influence on tourism is taxation of tourists with the purpose to redistri-bute incomes from tourism into the local budgets which shall provide the development of conditions and quality of tourist services.
It is necessary to raise investments into tourism sector those could come from the incomes of other sectors of state economy or from international organizations
1. Bilorus, O. H. (2003). Ekonomichna systema hlobalizmu. K.: KNEU.
2. Mueller, U. (2004). Fremdenverkehr in seiner Bedeutung fuer die regionale Strukturpolitik. Frankfurt: M.
3. Kozlovskyi, I. (2004). Osnovni napriamy rozvytku mizhderzhavnoi polityky ta upravlinskykh zasad u haluzi turyzmu krain SND. Visnyk Natsionalnoi Akademii Derzhavnoho Upravlinnia Pry Prezydentovi Ukrainy, 4, 398-403.
4. Humeniuk, I. P. (2006). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichni mekhanizmy stymuliuvannia rozvytku rekreatsiino-turystychnoho kompleksu. Lviv.
5. Fedorchenko, V. K. (2002). Pravove rehuliuvannia turystychnoi diialnosti v Ukraini. K.: Yurinkom Inter.
6. Ahafonova, L. H. (2005). Problemy derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia rozvytku turyzmu v Ukraini. Kultura I Osvita Fakhivtsiv Turystychnoi Sfery: Suchasni Tendentsii Ta Prohnozy, 521-526.
7. Kovieshnikov, V. S., Bezkorovaina, I. B., & Rubtsov, K. L. (2005). Systema prohramnykh dii rozvytku turystychnoi haluzi v Ukraini. Kultura I Osvita Fakhivtsiv Turystychnoi Sfery: Suchasni Tendentsii Ta Prohnozy, 179-185.
8. Danylchuk, V. F. (2002). Ekonomika turyzmu. Kontseptsiia stvorennia mizhnarodnykh turystychnykh tsentriv v Ukraini. Naukovi Zapysky KUTEP. Shchorichnyk, (2), 107-113.
9. Shkarlet, S. M., & Kalchenko, O. M. (2009). Tendentsii i perspektyvy rozvytku turystychnoi haluzi Ukrainy u skladi natsionalnoi ta svitovoi ekonomiky. Aktualni Problemy Ekonomiky, 10, 36-43.
10. Hudz, P. V. (2003). Mekhanizm rozvytku kurortno-rekreatsiinykh terytorii u suchasnykh umovakh. Donetsk.
11. Oklander, M. O. (2003). Hsudarstvennom marketynhovom rehulyrovanyy (Vol. 4).