THE INTERNAL CONTROL OF EFFICIENCY OF LABOR IN THE FOOD INDUSTRYMagdenko S
Key words: labor efficiency;control;management;promotion;motivational mechanism;control steps
The efficiency of labor, as an element (subsystem) in the system of production efficiency, occupies a dominant position in its areas of improvement should be considered in various organizational and economic levels: the enterprise as a whole, its structural divisions, sections, and the individual worker.
The effectiveness of labor - a multi-faceted category, which is aimed at addressing not only the eco-nomic, but also social issues, is seen as the realization of the goal of the enterprise, creation of use-values which satisfy the social needs of the population or from other consumers.
As part of the efficiency of labor considers its performance and effectiveness.
To implement the objectives of the enterprise must create a mechanism to monitor the efficiency of labor, which should be carried out at each stage of the cycle or the reproduction process of using labor and product movement, starting with the decision to manufacture the product, the implementation of the decision of the control and implementation of that decision.
Monitoring any resources, including human, consists of three stages: preliminary, current and final.
At the preliminary stage, the control is carried out a thorough analysis of the business and profes-sional knowledge and skills that are required to perform certain duties, the ability to do the job and the cor-responding difficulty of constructing a motivational mechanism for a particular employee or group of em-ployees performing the same work.
Monitoring the efficiency of labor characterizes the way in which directly applied the knowledge and skills of workers in the process of implementation of the decision when the enterprise goals.
The final stage of control is carried out analysis of the implementation of decisions aimed at achiev-ing the strategic goals of the company and its business units. As a result of the effectiveness of internal control labor reserves identified possible further to improve it, to be organized on the basis of innovation
1 Mukhametlatupov, R. F. (2012). Trud y kapytal: Kontseptualnaia model, problemu razvytyia y upravlenyia. Ufa, Russia: Ufymskaia hosudarstvennaia akademyia ekonomyky y servysa.
2. Honcharuk, A. H. (2012). Upravlenye effektyvnostiu deiatelnosty predpryiatyia. Odessa: Astroprynt.
3. Sukhareva, L. A., & Petrenko, S. N. (2003). Kontrol y revyzyia: Praktykum. K.: Nyka-Tsentr.
4. Pavliuk, V. V. (2000). Kontrol y revyzyia. Donetsk: Kassyopeia.
5. Meskon, M. K., Albert, M., & Khedoury, F. (1992). Osnovu menedzhmenta. M.: Delo.
6 Medvid, L. H., & Kharynoviia – Yavorska, L. O. (2014, November). Orhanizatsiino-metodychni aspekty vnutrishnoho kontroliu diialnosti torhovelnykh pidpryiemstv u konkurentnomu seredovyshchi. Retrieved from http//www.economy.nauka.com.ua/?op=1&z=3524
7. Butunets, F. F., Bardash, S. V., Maliuha, N. M., & Petrenko, N. Y. (2000). Kontrol y revyzyia. Zhytomyr: ZhYTY.
8. Shediakov, V. V. (2014). Transformatsii vidchuzhennia pratsi v konteksti rozvytku vyrobnychoi demokratii. Formuvannia Rynkovykh Vidnosyn v Ukraini, 10, 152-157.
9. Ehorshyn, A. P. (2007). Motyvatsyia trudovoi deiatelnosty. N.Novhorod: NYMB.
10. Serbynovskyi, B. I. Motyvatsyia y effektyvnost truda. Retrieved from http//www.psyera.ru/4816/ motivaci-ja-i-effektivnost-truda
11. Kuznetsova, N. B., & Halymova, A. S. (2013). Otsenka trudovoho vklada y effektyvnosty truda rabotny-kov. Molodoi Uchenui, 1, 136-138.