EFFECT OF GOODWILL TO IMPROVE COMPETITIVENESS IN TOURISMKylynchuk O.E
Key words: competitiveness;goodwill;tourism;tourism business;efficiency;competition
In the article the basic indicators that form the positive goodwill of tourist enterprises and their impact on competitiveness. Grounded potential goodwill as a set of behavioral traits typical of tourist companies produced during her stay in the tourist market. A component of the tourist potential of the companyreputation as elusive character set of factors, including aspects of the relationship between tourism enterprises and customers. Currently, an important issue for a decision on the choice of an effective policy of the company in the sphere of tourist business is a management problem goodwill of travel companies, as goodwill is part of the fixed assets.
On this basis, the development of recommendations to help the management of travel companies significantly increase the degree of competitiveness and operational efficiency. The urgency of this problem can be clearly seen on the market of tourist services in today\'s financial instability. The effectiveness of the tourism business is largely determined by external factors in the functioning of tourist organizations. The fun-damental factor is the external competitive environment of tourism entities, which in the current economic circumstances characterized by a high degree of uncertainty, as it involves a lot of actors, goals and motives which provide hard enough.
To achieve maximum business efficiency Tourism Organization should monitor macroeconomic fac-tors of the competitive environment (demographic, economic, technological, political-legal and socio-cultural) and microfactors competitive environment (customers, competitors, distribution channels, suppliers). In the practice of Ukrainian tourist business is undervalued fashion element, so there is no strong links between business and reputation costs. Goodwill increases the attractiveness of the company to investors, increase its capitalization, strengthens the position when entering new markets and support for the general popula-tion. Influence of growth of goodwill and strengthen it to improve the economic performance of tourism en-terprises is manifested through behavior and interest of customers who bought the enterprise services; in-vestors who invest in shares of the company; partners, trust company; employees; local community. As-sessment of the economic essence of goodwill increasingly interested tourist companies due to market in-stability
1. Dmytryev, M. N., Zabaeva, M. N., & Maluhyna, E. N. (2010). Ekonomyka turystycheskoho runka. M.: Yunyty-Dana.
2. Temnui, I. V., & Temnaia, L. R. (2003). Ekonomyka turyzma. M.: Sovetskyi sport.
3. Harlow, R. F. (1977). Public relations definitions through the years. Public Relations Review, 3(1), 49-63.
4. Fombrun, C., & Shanley, M. (1990). Whats in a name? Reputation building and corporate strategy. Academy of Management Journal, 33(2), 233-258.
5. Harris, T. L. (1988). Value – Added Public Relations: The Secret Weapon of Integrated Marketing. Chicago,IL: McGraw Hill.
6. Davies, G., & Miles, L. (1998). Reputation management: Theory versus practice. Corporate Reputation Review, 2(2), 16-27.
7. Podolna, V. (2011). Podolna V. Kontseptualni osnovy hudvilu yak nematerialnoho aktyvu pidpryiemstva. Stalyi Rozvytok Ekonomiky, 6, 207-211.
8. Hots, L. (2012). Metodyky vyznachennia vartosti hudvilu. Prometei, 1(37), 140-143.
9. Zobkova, Z. O., Pakhomov, A. V., & Pakhomova, E. A. (2008). Kompleksnui podkhod k otsenke delovoi reputatsyy predpryiatyia. Matematyka. Kompiuter. Obrazovanye, 1, 150-153.
10. Baturyna, O. (2004). Yssleduem korporatyvnuiu kulturu. Kadrovui Menedzhment, 5(18), 65-68.
11. Kiptenko, V. K. (2010). Menedzhment turyzmu. K.: Znannia.
12. Shkonda, V. V., & Kalianov, A. V. (2009). Korporatyvna kultura v upravlinni liudskym potentsialom. Donetsk: Noulidzh.
13. Mykhailichenko, H. I. (2012). Innovatsiinyi rozvytok turystychnykh pidpryiemstv: Napriamy zmin ta faktory vplyvu. Ekonomika. Upravlinnia. Innovatsii, 1(7). Retrieved from http://uk.lib-ebook.com/41kulturologiya/1695159-1-udk-371134-33848-mihaylichenko-gi-ken-docent-doktorant-kiivskiy-nacionalniy-torgovelno-ekonomichniy-universitet-innova.php
14. Pro vnesennia zmin do pereliku napriamiv ta spetsialnostei, za yakymy zdiisniuietsia pidhotovka fakhivtsiv u vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh za vidpovidnymy osvitno-kvalifikatsiinymy rivniamy. Retrieved from http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?nreg=z0854-04.
15. Chaplinskyi, I. B. (2011). Model upravlinnia marketynhovoiu diialnistiu turystychnoho pidpryiemstva. Visnyk Chernivetskoho Torhovelno-ekonomichnoho Instytutu, 1(41), 42. Retrieved from http://www.chtei-knteu.cv.ua/herald/content/download/archive/2011/v1/NV-2011-V1_42.pdf
16. Daulinh, H. (2003). Reputatsiia firmy. Stvorennia, upravlinnia ta otsinka efektyvnosti. M.: IMIDZh-Kontakt.