INNOVATION STRATEGY OF THE ENTERPRISE AS THE SOURCE OF ITS COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGEMelnyk Y. M
Key words: innovation;strategy;development;technology;enterprise;product;competition
Management of the industrial enterprise focused on creating and maintaining competitive advantage, allowing the company to reach its aims, profit, increase market share.
Enterprises operating in a competitive environment, succeed when they meet the needs of custom-ers better than competitors by offering products that are new, better or cheaper in comparison. In other words, competitive advantage foundation from the ability to produce cheaper and better products or develop new products. Technological innovations are very important in increasing productivity and quality, and in creation new products and services. New products help conquer the market, increase profitability. In the case of the more developed product sales growth depends on successful product differentiation based on innovation.
The degree of the impact of technological development on long-term competitiveness is different and depends on the specific sector and the culture, values and strategies of a particular company. These tech-nologies use basic scientific results and cause high complexity of the production process, but even in the competitive strategy of high-tech enterprises could play a decisive role varied factors other than technology, such as industry structure, marketing, finance, logistics, personnel and others.
The article aims to examine innovative approaches to defining business strategy as part of the over-all business strategy, provide a detailed description of domestic economic risks of the company, organize basic instructional techniques identify possible risks highlight of accounting and analytical support to help enterprises identify internal threats.
The article considers approaches to defining innovative business strategy as part of the overall busi-ness strategy. Highlight the most important areas of enterprise development in the innovation scope. Search tools are considered and assessment ideas of new competitive products and the risks associated with the development and production innovations. The basic ways to identify new product ideas developed its own mechanism of implementing product strategy. The structure of the strategic plan of the company. The factors for success and failure of new products. The basic components of the strategy development access to the market a new product. Based on the analysis, it is concluded that the process of developing and access to the market new products are difficult. They are associated with high risk, but an even greater risk to the long-term competitiveness of enterprises is the issue of outdated products in the absence of an active strategy of technological compe-tences and update the product line
1. Burkynskyi, B., & Molyna, E. (2003). Aktyvyzatsyia ynvestytsyonnoi deiatelnosty v rehyone (p. 494). Odessa, Odeska: YPRЭЭY NANU.
2. Heiets, V., & Seminozhenko, V. (2006). Innovatsiini perspektyvy Ukrainy (p. 272). Kherson: Konstanta.
3. Illiashenko, S. (2005). Problemy upravlinnia innovatsiinym rozvytkom pidpryiemstv u tranzytyvnii ekonomitsi (p. 582). Sumy: «Universytetska knyha».
4. Halchynskyi, A., Heiets, V., Kinakh, A., & Semynozhenko, V. (2002). Innovatsiina stratehiia ukrainskykh reform (p. 336). Kiyv: Znannia Ukrainy.
5. Merkulov, M. (2008). Naukovo-tekhnolohichnyi rozvytok i upravlinnia innovatsiiamy (p. 344). Odessa, Odeska: Feniks.
6. Peresada, A. (1996). Osnovu ynnovatsyonnoi deiatelnosty (p. 344). Kiyv: Lybra.
7. Safonov, I. (2011). Kontseptualna stratehiia derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia innovatsiinoho potentsialu syrovynnoho kompleksu tekstylnoi promyslovosti Ukrainy. Investytsii: Praktyka Ta Dosvid, (5), 25-32.
8. Fedulova, L. (2013, April 27). Napriamy rozvytku industrialnykh parkiv shchodo realizatsii innovatsiinoho potentsialu rehioniv Ukrainy. Retrieved August 17, 2015, from http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/ecinn_2013_53_34.pdf.
9. Melnyk, I. (2006). Vydu ynnovatsyi pry restrukturyzatsyy mashynostroytelnukh predpryiatyi. Ekonomika: Problemy Teorii Ta Praktyky, 1(211), 32-40.
10. Porter, M. (1998). Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors (p. 397). New York: The Free Press.